Must be a good month for Minnesotans

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrRetentive

Reaction score
Having not touched a pipe since some college experimentation in the early 70's, my interest has been sparked since the beginning of summer thanks to a friend from Connecticut who spends a few months in Minnesota every year. Alas, he's headed back east soon, and I'm looking for some direction and camaraderie over the cold winter months.

My visit to BoB today has already shown me the Great Northern Pipe Club. I plan to give it a try this fall.

Looking to make new friends and learn a bit. Sounds like fun.

Good to be a part of this forum.

Good to meet you and welcome to BoB, you found a great site right here, you'll make friends fast if you want to here. :)

Good to have you on board. We have lots of fun here and your welcome to join in. Just watch out for Cartaphilus, pepesdad1 and me, we're troublemakers.:p 

AJ

Do not allow AJ to fool you, sir. We are ALL troublemakers here.

Welcome to the forum!

ajn27511":lh3rwns5 said:
Good to have you on board. We have lots of fun here and your welcome to join in. Just watch out for Cartaphilus, pepesdad1 and me, we're troublemakers.:p 

AJ
LOL! In other words a few guys with lots of time and nothing else to do. Blah Blah Blah. Seriously, You'll get more from an hour with the guys from The GNPC than a month on the boards. I'm a long swim out my back door from Minnesota but I have "Sky Blue Waters" running through my veins, SKOL VIKINGS!!:shock: 

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Mnb-T3oeZDs" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

daveinlax":24jvjkeh said:
ajn27511":24jvjkeh said:

AJ
LOL! In other words a few guys with lots of time and nothing else to do. Blah Blah Blah. Seriously, You'll get more from an hour with the guys from The GNPC than a month on the boards. I'm a long swim out my back door from Minnesota but I have "Sky Blue Waters" running through my veins, SKOL VIKINGS!!:shock: 

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Mnb-T3oeZDs" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I'd love to stop by the GNPC pipe swap at the Golden Leaf on the 15th... but am already committed to another event that day. I'm really disappointed. I'm shooting to attend the October gathering. No Vikings game that day, so attendance should be good. It'll be my first visit.

The world has no scarcity of "troublemakers!"

I'm a bit late to the party, but welcome aboard!

I look forward to many conversations with you, sir! :cheers: