My Aromatic Truck Air Freshener

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJPHOTO

Reaction score
My wife knitted this for me the other day and thought I'd post it here. We love the way an aromatic smells, so we came up with this to stick in my truck (because it smells a little bit like dead deer). Anyway, she knitted it out of camo yarn.

You take a goopy aromatic that doesn't dry out quickly like Captain Black or the like and wrap it in a little bit of tule and put it inside...

DSCF0585.jpg

Then just press it together. She sewed some velcro in there to hold it tight.

DSCF0586.jpg

Then just toss it in the floorboard and you're good to go! Oh and you'll notice in the first pic, one side is kinda knobby so it doesn't slide around... kinda grips the carpet on the floor.

Quite smart... you'll have to let us know how long it stays fragrant.

This could lead to a new discovery on tobacco aging!I was reading about the
history of tobacco and was surprised to find out that some of the first discoveries on tobacco
aging were made when bales were shipped over to England and they reacted like
compost heaps in the holds of the ship.

Winslow :sunny:

Maybe you can cut a deal with SmokingPipes.com or one of the other retailers to sell them for you and take the tobacco world by storm with a new fad! :D

there you go a new home based business. i'd buy one! i'd like mine filled with black cavendish!

vaperfavour":hkigtuc9 said:
there you go a new home based business. i'd buy one! i'd like mine filled with black cavendish!
That's exactly what I have in there right now... a vanilla black cavendish blend. It'd been sitting around for almost two months so it had already lost quite a bit of its scent. Gonna grab some Captain Black next time I'm out and put a few pinches in there.

Great idea. You could become the Bill Gates of the tobacco world! Well, maybe not Bill Gates, but at least you could make a few bucks> :pipe:

I love this idea. If you decide to start selling these things, I'll be among your first customers.

I guess I could talk to her and see what she'd want for 'em. She started knitting at Christmas so she's still a little slow at it. She'll be flattered that you've asked anyway!

Natch":z9b7cxo9 said:
Creative idea, and a good use for some of those aromatics that smell great in the pouch/tin, but smoke like wet oak leaves and rubberbands.

Natch
you're crackin me up,,,,

(although it's an accurate description)