My baby arrives today!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckshot

Reaction score
My baby is a 9 1/2 week old Chow puppy that is being flown from the breeder in Florida to her new family here in Michigan. She is cream color and is a doll. This will be our third Chow in a row. The first one was cinnamon color and we had her for 13+ years. The second one was black and was from the same breeder in Florida. We lost her to cancer on Christmas day this last December. :cry: She was 10+. We vowed we couldn't go through the loss again, but time heals. We never were blessed with any children, so these little girls were/are a very special part of our family and that is why they have had such beautiful dispositions and were always eager to meet new people. Our little one comes into the airport at 3:00pm today and it is now just after noon. It is going to be a long 3 hours. It will be good to have the sound of little feet in the house again. :bounce: :cheers: :drunken: :lol: :flower:

and they called it puppy love

:)

enjoy your new little one.

rev

Nice! Very Nice! Nothing like sharing with a pet.

Been a lab guy all these years. This is Clancy IV. We are both pushing it a bit and both a bit arthritic But, she and I still have quality time left.

Enjoy David, Some pics would be nice when you have the time.
Show her off buddy........
I have two Briards that i love.

Hey hey thats a good looking dog! What a great name you have picked out for her, matches her perfectly.

What a beautiful little girl!!!! Enjoy her chows are great companions.

Jim

Look at that punumn face, so cute. Hope your family has many fun years with your new fur ball!

Congratulations buckshot, she's a cutie! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Buttons aren't nearly as cute as your new family member.

A hint I was given for puppies worked well. I'd put them in a box with towels or a blanket for padding. It went right by the head of the bed the first couple of nights. They can miss the litter an whine a bit. You just drop a hand on them to give some warmth and closeness and they go right back to sleep.