My Baby Boy

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PipeBrew

Reaction score
On Nov. 20th at 07:56 (AM Eastern) my son Malachi Alexander was born via C-section. He was 9lbs 9oz and 21 3/4'' long. Here's his hospital pictures. I won't be posting as much since they blocked the site at work, but I'll do my best to stay in touch.

Congratulations! He is precious. Becoming a parent is one of the most difficult, yet rewarding life changes you'll ever face. I'm sorry to hear about the c-section. Those are rough.

Again congrats. I'm super excited for you!

Congrats Pipe Brew and family... actually I like Malachi... "From the rising of the sun to it's setting my name is great..." Malachi 1.11

(PB's fault... got me religious again... but only temporarily)

Pb2 you hang in there with that kid...You will alternately want to kill it or yourself over the next 18 years... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Malcachi... Thats a good God fearin name. :cheers:

And visit us as often as you possibly can.

Congratulations PipeBrew!!!

What a wonderful baby and a very honorable name........Malachi!

A big boy too!!!

I love babies. Are you going to introduce your son to the wonders of pipe smoking one day?

Congratulations. It is a wonderful thing to have a son. You will alternate between pride, fear and exasperation until he is grown. When he is grown and you see the man he has become, well nothing can top that.
The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord lift up his countenance unto you and be gracious unto you. The Lord make his face to shine upon you and give you peace.

Congratulations on the new little man!

Also, good job on the name i feared another chris or ryan or john. :lol:

Congrats on the new person, brother! Enjoy the ride.

-Andrew

Beautiful Baby! :cheers:
Congratulations! :cheers:
Enjoy the ride! :cheers:

Thanks for all the kind words, gentleman. I do plan on introducing him to the art of pipe smoking in about 18 years. I'll try to check in as much as I can.

PipeBrew":dafelbhm said:
I do plan on introducing him to the art of pipe smoking in about 18 years.
I started when I was 9.........things sure have changed! :shock: :lol:

Congratulations on the birth of your son! He's a beautiful boy!

All the Best!

Lou, NY