My Baccy Cupboard

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ontariopiper

Reaction score
Thought I'd share a quick pic of my new-to-me baccy cupboard. I bought it very used; no idea how old it is, but it's been repaired at least once in its life. The shelves fit a standard 250ml Mason jar perfectly lying down, which lets me read the labels on the lids. And there's room to add a few more shelves when I need them. I suspect the cabinet came from an old church vestry or the like, which would be strangely appropriate as a home for my stockpile of pipe tobacco.

My wife controls the decor in the rest of the house (modern & minimalist), but in MY room I am free to clutter it up with old, worn wood, leather and, of course, pipes and tobacco!

30161064940_31070c1c5a_c.jpg" style="width: 450px;height: 800px

29828373704_a9ba488530_c.jpg" style="width: 450px;height: 800px

30161066030_061d8a83ae.jpg" style="width: 450px;height: 281px

Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home! :D

Thanks, Rande. I figure I just might have time to class up the rest of me if I work at it a piece at a time.... :lol!:

Why would coming from a church make it "strangely appropriate"?

God never had a problem with burnt offerings, that's completely on the knuckleheads in California that started this whole anti-joy movement.

Edited in: I just noticed them..I do dig those labels!

Very nice looking cabinet for your tobacco's. Looks in great shape.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

puros_bran":wqbh80h1 said:
Why would coming from a church make it "strangely appropriate"?

I just noticed them..I do dig those labels!
Just my little joke - the cabinet is a sanctuary for my pipeweed!

And glad you like the labels! They were actually quite easy to make. Did it online using the Avery label designer HERE. You can save your designs online and download a PDF. I made some with the names of my favourite blends and some with blank spaces I could fill in as needed. :D

DrumsAndBeer":0s876wsc said:
Classy cabinet and nice stash. So where are you hiding the rest? ;)
Never fear - I have plans to add to the cellar, but must needs do so a few tins at a time lest She Who Must Be Obeyed become suspicious of my spending habits :affraid: :affraid: :lol!: