my Blowfish

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

millerman

Reaction score
Nice. I like the grain in the shank especially. Looks like nice little sitter. Thanks fer sharing.

Richard Hester

Reaction score
Thinks brother, it was fun making that pipe hop to get another wide briar like that one and try something a little different.
Best Regards
Richard

Briar Spirit

Reaction score
Always absolutely adore your style Richard, this is a fantastic pipe, that stem work is out of the park mate, great stuff.  :cheers: :sunny: 

Richard Hester

Reaction score
Thank you Briar Sprits very kind of you to say, I too am a fan of your work you need to come to St. Louis some day and we can make some briar dust.

Best Regards
Richard

Briar Spirit

Reaction score
Thank you from the heart for the very kind invitation Richard, if I ever find myself across the pond I would most certainly find my way to St. Louis and we should indeed make some Briar dust together, what a great day that would be.  :sunny: 

klause

Reaction score
Kirk is right - that stem is out of the park.

Absolutely smashing pipe, Richard - someone is going to be very, very happy with it!

Richard Hester

Reaction score
klause":jyd2cy23 said:
Kirk is right - that stem is out of the park.  

Absolutely smashing pipe, Richard - someone is going to be very, very happy with it!

Thank you ver much my friend and I did a trade I think I got the better of the trade I had a old shotgun that needed to be restored which he did a outstanding job on and all he wanted was this pipe so good trade I think

klause

Reaction score
he did a outstanding job on and all he wanted was this pipe so good trade I think

A labour of love in exchange for a labour of love - sounds like you both won, and evreyones happy - outstanding.

Its all about spreading the love, Richard. Bravo!

huffelpuff

Reaction score
Excellent take on a blowfish! Absolutely love that stem! Sounds like a heck of a good trade to me.

Jim