My BoBiversary

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm feeling better now. *sigh* I just have to do some very humbling things today, things i'm not proud to put together for my family (you'll all see soon enough, as soon as I ask permission) and I'm in a weird state. The negative past is weighing heavily on my memory recollection for some reason and I'm trying to get out of it. Stupid brain.

I wish I could buy all of you a drink for putting up with me. :lol:

Kyle - don't mind the post count. We are all glad you are here and helping to keep the board active and interesting. Don't worry, I won't send you any Borkum Riff. If I was going to do that, I would've sent you with a Tin of it during your Bombing. You've explained how you feel about it, I just like giving you crap.

Kyle - keep doing what you're doing here. We wouldn't have you any other way Brother!

Where else am I going to go? :lol!: I like it here, too. Daily rage-quitting notwithstanding. :p

8)

"For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow..."

Or something. Congrats on a year of BoBdom!

Maybe a trip to the Tinder Box for a bowl is what you need to put a spring in your step. Perhaps there'll be an Sousaphone concert to make the day complete.
- Kevin