My burrow

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wet Dottle

Reaction score
Well, it is underground...

I whish I knew how to take pictures. Anyway, this is my basement office. It's more a work office than a smoking den, but it's where I keep my manly stuff. I work at home part of the week, and this is where. I have the basement to myself (you may find my wine cellar on the apropriate section of this forum), which gives me more room than I can really use. I used to sell my older books for lack of space, but I don't need to do it anymore, now. :cheers:

And here are some of my other babies...

...but that's fodder for perhaps another forum.

Happy days and happier puffs.

It's a Nighthawk Custom 10-8, Jason. I am a fan of 1911s, although lately I have been playing with wheel guns more...

I've ran the range from standards to some fairly exotic firearms and I still think it's hard to beat a custom 1911. For me anyways.

haha
I keep my babies nearby too, got unopened tins in the gun safe :lol:
Maybe we should have a firearms or outdoors section

I have never had an office that neat and clean!! Where did you get that big wall pipe rack??? I could use two of those!! FTRPLT

ftrplt":wnl5qf0t said:
Where did you get that big wall pipe rack???
FTRPLT, I got it from Tobacco Pipe Furniture by Sirot. They have a Web site (www.mypipedreamz.com) and sometimes have their products on eBay under user name chancesare. Both pipe racks were made by them, one from eBay the other by special order.

By the way, I did clean up a bit before taking the photos...

WD....Thanks for the information!!! I'm gonna' check them out. Could really use two of those...OK, maybe one will do!!!! FTRPLT

JohnnyO":ztljo78c said:
haha
I keep my babies nearby too, got unopened tins in the gun safe :lol:
Maybe we should have a firearms or outdoors section
Ah yes, The blended scent of Gawith ropes and Hoppe's #9. :twisted: