My 'cellar'

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyO

Reaction score
My 'cellar' I keep unopened tins in the safe, and open tins are put into mason jars and take up 3 dresser drawers...quite a lot of stuff...

Cellar1.jpg

Behind the guns are many Xmas Cheer blends from 2002 on up, plus Escudo and some other tins, on the right within all the ammo is Escudo, and some pint jars of various plugs and Balkan Supreme, and some GLPease 2oz tins of Raven's Wing and Renaissance...had to sell my 8oz bags to pay the bills when I first hurt my back in August. :x The box contains about 12 tins or so from Christmas, and behind the box are 2 tins of Blackwoods Flake, 8oz Penzance, 2 tins Orlik dark kentucky , 1 tin of MB Vintage Syrian and a few other tins...

Cellar2.jpg

Cellar3.jpg

Cellar4.jpg

Not bad for only being 24 years old [gonna be 25 in April!] by the time I'm 50 I'll have a second house full of tobaccy lol :pipe:

Johnny O,

That's quite a collection. Imagine... to be 24-25 years old and already have a stash that size.

Very impressive.

What do you use the guns for... you must be a hunter?

:D Paul

I've actually never hunted, so just target shooting..one day I'll get around to hunting but for now shooting is getting a bit expensive :(

Johnny,

If I were handing out prizes for the strangest tobacco cellars you'd win 1st prize hands down! :lol: :lol: :lol: Baccy & Bullets :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

haha thanks Dock, you sure win the prize for coolest cellar...or the 'cellar I wish I had award' 8)

Let me just say that I'm comforted by the many miles between us. :affraid:

Just kidding, but don't play with the weapons while you are smoking rope.

Cool! What do you use those film canisters for? Can't imagine fitting more than half an oz in those, even if you press very well...

ahhhh, yes tobacco and guns! what could be better? to think how precious are our freedoms in this the best country in the whole world. it has always interested me that the founding fathers were wise enough to give us freedom and the proper way to defend that freedom! i wonder how some people can be so inept as to not understand the concept of personal freedom, whether it be to shoot or collect firearms or even to smoke our pipes!!!

Wet Dottle":1i1u1p5d said:
Cool! What do you use those film canisters for? Can't imagine fitting more than half an oz in those, even if you press very well...
The canisters in the bottom pic in the ziplock baggy are nasal snuff, the white ones being F&T snuff

I was thinking that if there's a baccy depression i'd head your way, but then on second thought I'll pass. Guns and baccy a nice mix.

Great Cellar JohnnyO,
Quite a collection I must say. And I really like the Harris BiPods. Those I would love to have just to steady my Ashton Magnums!!! :lol!: :lol!:

docwatson":syr5j30m said:
Great Cellar JohnnyO,
Quite a collection I must say. And I really like the Harris BiPods. Those I would love to have just to steady my Ashton Magnums!!! :lol!: :lol!:
lol :lol: