My Doctor's Receptionist

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipemaker

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
There is nothing worse than a doctor's receptionist who insists you tell her what is wrong in a room full of other patients.

When I saw my doctor the other day, the room was full of patients and as I approached the desk, the receptionist said, "Yes sir, what are you seeing the doctor for today?"

"There's something wrong with my dick," I replied.

The receptionist became irritated and said, "You shouldn't come into a crowded office and say things like that."

"Why not? You asked me what was wrong and I told you," I said.

The receptionist replied, "You've obviously caused some embarrassment in this roomful of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something and then discussed the problem further with the doctor in private."

I replied, "You shouldn't ask people things in a room full of others, if the answer could embarrass anyone."

I walked out, waited several minutes and then returned.

The receptionist smiled smugly and asked, "Yes?"

"There's something wrong with my ear," I stated.

The receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing I had taken her advice. "And what is wrong with your ear, sir?"

"I can't piss out of it," I replied as the room erupted in laughter.

Mike

Now I'm going to have to clean the coffee off my monitor and keyboard. Thats the funniest thing I've heard in a while

I have absolutely no doubt that that happened.

Health care providers are notoriously insensitive and unaware of their patients.

Case in point------------------EVERY time I go to the dentist it's the SAME routine. The dentist enters the treatment room,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,silent,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,studying my file,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,saying, hmmmm, over and over,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fills my mouth with EVERY stainless steel gizmo he owns,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THEN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he tries to start a conversation.

Of course the simplest remedy to the smart assed receptionist would be to simply show her what hurts :shock:

Yeah, it hurts when I do this :twisted: :affraid:

Puff Daddy":v7qtm78k said:
Of course the simplest remedy to the smart assed receptionist would be to simply show her what hurts :shock:

Yeah, it hurts when I do this :twisted: :affraid:
When :gatewheel: goes to the doctors, that's where they wrap the blood pressure cuff.................................80 over 500 :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

:king:

I can hardly type I am laughing so hard with ashes and snuff and who knows what else flying all over the place!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike, only you would come up with a story like that! :lol!:

LMAO, Pipemaker! This mausoleum needed a little levity. Nicely done!

LOL, TJ... that particular organ gets so little use anymore, it hardly registers a pulse, much less a high blood pressure rating... if not for the fact that I've become so accustomed to standing upright during urination.... well, let's just say it may have outlived its grand design...