My First Dunhills

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpeedyPete

Reaction score
Thanks to the man known as Puffer Mark, whom I'm very proud to call my friend, I bought 2 Dunhills today for very little money.

Mark has got a nose like a police dog ( Mark is a Lt Col in the police) for finding bargains as far as pipes are concerned. He gave me the heads up on this source and now I'm the proud owner of two beautiful pipes :D

That's the good news.

The bad news is that I'm now taking my leave from this forum because, as a Dunhill owner, I can't speak to you low class guys any longer :(

SpeedyPete":bq8cg8s1 said:
Thanks to the man known as Puffer Mark, whom I'm very proud to call my friend, I bought 2 Dunhills today for very little money.

Mark has got a nose like a police dog ( Mark is a Lt Col in the police) for finding bargains as far as pipes are concerned. He gave me the heads up on this source and now I'm the proud owner of two beautiful pipes   :D

That's the good news.

The bad news is that I'm now taking my leave from this forum because, as a Dunhill owner, I can't speak to you low class guys any longer :(
Ya, and pigs can fly..........

:pig:

Cheers,

RR

This wonderfully "engineered" Dunhill Cumberland does not pass the pipe cleaner test :lol:

All of my 20 Savinelli pipes take a cleaner with ease :bounce:

The billiard which I got was made in 1945 and it's still in perfect condition. I was born in 1944

The Cumberland was made in 1980

Will post photos on Sunday

SpeedyPete":weefc0gs said:
...as a Dunhill owner, I can't speak to you low class guys any longer :(
I've got one solitary  Dunny (high right in this photo) for just this reason :twisted: !

004_zps8620fa9a.jpg

Looking forward to pics of yours...

Idlefellow":adht3nvh said:
SpeedyPete":adht3nvh said:
...as a Dunhill owner, I can't speak to you low class guys any longer :(
I've got one solitary  Dunny (high right in this photo) for just this reason :twisted: !

004_zps8620fa9a.jpg

Looking forward to pics of yours...
:lol!: :bounce: :lol!: