My first "Robin Hood"

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottyb

Reaction score
Mikem":crn7r05d said:
Nice shot. Next thing you know you will be shooting apples off of peoples head.
William S Burroughs tried that with his wife and a .22. The apple came out of it splendidly.....can't say as much for the wife.......coincidence? Having never been married, I cannot answer that question....

Ok, were you trying to do it or is it purely chance?
Are you Legolas in disguise?
Damn good shot either way.

I shoot archery as well and i've done this twice in my life. I still remember how ecstatic I was when it happened! Congrats!

Carlos":hgrhndnk said:
Scotty, if you are shooting the indoor 300 round, it's time to go to a 5 spot target. :D
I know what you mean - it does get a bit crowded in there. I will be shooting Vegas 3-spot this weekend.

free_byrd15":6kqab1f6 said:
I shoot archery as well and i've done this twice in my life. I still remember how ecstatic I was when it happened! Congrats!
Yeah, it was pretty cool. I've busted plenty of knocks, but It made a sound that I had never heard before. At first I thought I had smacked someone's old point that was stuck in there -I had no idea until I walked up to pull arrows. It's not like I was trying to do it, but I love shooting groups and it was getting crowded in there :arrow:

Ok, so I shot my first 300 round. Shot 285 with 9 X's. The guy I shared a lane with shot 298 with 19 X's. I was shooting against two National champs and a State champ, as well as many other fine shooters. 22 shooters total, I was 7th out - my goal was not to be first out, so that's pretty good for me. Learned alot and got to see some amazing target bows. Mine was the only bow with camo LOL!

I always enjoyed shooting the Indoor 300 Round. Shot my first 300 with a camo bow and fingers using a hair tab. But it had a target sight and stabilizer on it. I keep thinking about going back to shooting.