My First Soren

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PipeLeisure

Reaction score
Thanks to Marc "Pipescratch" from YouTube for selling me one of his brand new Soren pipes. I have been looking for a jumbo poker nosewarmer for years now and I finally found one that I fell in love with. Thanks again Marc.

Here is Marc's video...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ohmWZstCIvk" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here are the pictures of my new addition ------>

Holy God balls. I want that third one! Are these sold?

Its real nice man. The ring colors almost give it like a 50's diner or a bowling alley feel to it....I think its the pastel blue that does it. The next pipe I buy is gonna be a poker. I keep saying I love pokers but I don't own one.

Hater":fme4juow said:
Holy God balls. I want that third one! Are these sold?
I think all 4 of these pipes are sold but I contacted marc from Denmark last night and he said he can get more from Soren...let me know if your interested.

Good lookin' pipe, Derek! Poker, nosewarmer, Birdseye, fancy shank... I can see why you fell in love! :cheers: Enjoy!

s.ireland":olwpgt68 said:
Good lookin' pipe, Derek! Poker, nosewarmer, Birdseye, fancy shank... I can see why you fell in love! :cheers: Enjoy!
Thanks man, this was one of those pipes that looked 50% better in person... I just love all the birdseye. I still haven't smoked her yet...not sure what Im waiting for?

Thanks guys, I have still not smoked her yet...not sure what I am waiting for. :roll: