My first WO Larsen

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leyte

Reaction score
I had a great visit to the brick and mortar SmokingPipes.com shop in South Carolina while nearby on business. The physical shop is called Low Country Pipe and Cigar.

Of course while I was there I had to purchase large quantities of tobacco and took home my first WO Larsen. It is very nice and smokes very well, one fine estate no doubt. No idea how old/new it is but regardless someone took good care of it.

WOLarsen_Apple.jpg

I think i saw that one on the website and thought about going for it myself. I realy like that shape. It reminds me of a stanwell shape 179 that love. Excellent choice and im happy to see it went to a good home.

I've only one larsen myself, has a whistle and the drilling is a bit off at the stem to stummel junction, but its a beauty and smokes very well with a couple of oriental blends.

Congrats on the Larsen... I have one that was bought for me about 10 years ago.. it's still one of my favorite pipes...

james

Gorgeous pipe, looks like it's gonna be comfortable to clench and hold in the hand. Congrats! :santa:

I'm definitely a Larsen fan, and I've been smoking one regularly for a few months now, and loving it.
I doubt you will be disappointed.

I love the shape on that one. The shank shape adds a lot of character as well. Enjoy