My hole in the wall.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PipeRanter

Reaction score
thought id share a few pictures of my small hole in the wall.. ie my living area seeing that i live in a military dorm slot in the wall a lovely 9x14 feet of mine
so i display my smoking colection quite prevalently.

pc220410.jpg

my rack of kaywoodies other pipes like my kikos and oddballs. pluss all my zippos

pc220411.jpg

the wall some of my artwork and all my pipes except for a few that live in my lil tobacco nitch.

pc220412.jpg

a few straits and all my bents live on that lazy susan .. plus a cam from a detonated 350 oops and a galvinometer

pc220413.jpg

my humble tobacco nitch.

got that sign from work.. they were taking out a old diesle power plant and that use to hang on the exhaust pipes .. so i thought it be a fittin sighn for a pipe smoker.

pc220414.jpg

Ah yes, Do I see my favorite Prince Albert & Carter Hall in that stash? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I would say that is a pretty amazing use of man cave space Ranter! Way to go! You will be a content man through out life.

I am impressed! Can't wait to show my wife the pictures. She thinks I have too many pipes. Man, next to you, I'm a piker! :)