My Humble Stash

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J_Rock

Reaction score
Here is a few pics of "My Humble Stash".

100_0799.jpg

100_0800.jpg

100_0801.jpg

Nice collection/baccy stash! Question -- who makes the rusticated poker that's on your rack and that you use as your avatar? That's a sharp looking piece of briar!

That's an admirable collection!

TB, I think that's a Jan Zeman "Old Sea Dog" poker.

(Do I also see a Zeman Lat 41 in that round rack? How does it smoke? I've been curious about those.)

Trout Bum":q8zqi6jb said:
Nice collection/baccy stash! Question -- who makes the rusticated poker that's on your rack and that you use as your avatar? That's a sharp looking piece of briar!
Hey TB, That is a Jan Zeman Firery Cross. The pics do it no justice at all.

Doc M, That is a Lat 41. Is it a GREAT smoker. I would have paid twice of what I paid for it. I highly suggest one.

Carlos, you can tell Blackwoods is on of my favs. Believe it or not I keep thinking I am getting low. Lol

I had only heard of Jan Zeman in passing, so I decided to google him. Looks to be a Kiwi pipemaker of the highest order. His site was very well set up, and his pipes looked pretty much incredible. I tend to lean toward more traditional shapes, and probably would have chosen that sweet looking poker as well! His LOTR pipes looked pretty interesting, too.

If you don't mind my asking, what's the pipe in the second picture on the far right? The chubby one? I like that shape...

Thanks J Rock for sharing... it's always interesting to see the "stash"...

When I saw that Puffs made a post to The Photo Gallery, I couldn't get here fast enough. :evil:

thomas james":e4fm8jqp said:
When I saw that Puffs made a post to The Photo Gallery, I couldn't get here fast enough. :evil:
I was surprised to see you out of the rubber room as well Thomas!

:lol!:

decaf":mmql7ldc said:
If you don't mind my asking, what's the pipe in the second picture on the far right? The chubby one? I like that shape...
decaf.......Sorry for the late reply. I am busy with trying to find a new job! That pipe is a Jan Zeman Cape Lark from his Latitude 41 series. Here is the link: Cape Lark