My humble tobacco stash

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Hester

Reaction score
My humble collection as of now I hope to add a few more pounds of loose tobacco to replace what I have smoked I try to rotate old with new stock every 3-5 years. Its been fun and for the most part just some real good smoking.

Best Regards
Richard

That's a nice little cellar you have going!  Looks like you're well stocked on some favorites

Thanks brothers I have to order some more I took about 5 pounds out for my trip to Japan so that and a little more will replace it.

Best Regards
Richard

Very nice. Some familiar blends there and some I'd be curious to try. Very nice indeed.

OK so color me dumb, but I just don't recognize the tins stacked in the back rows. At least it's nothing I remember looking at or have.

Some of the other tins I might recognize, but without the ability to zoom in it becomes difficult.

You got an inventory you can share Richard?

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":wg4vuvx2 said:
OK so color me dumb, but I just don't recognize the tins stacked in the back rows. At least it's nothing I remember looking at or have.

Some of the other tins I might recognize, but without the ability to zoom in it becomes difficult.

You got an inventory you can share Richard?

Cheers,

RR
Those colorful stacked ones in the back/left are various Sutliff blends.  I only recognize a few, like Man's Best Friend (with a dog on it), R Blend (tobacco leaf), Sunrise, Bosporus (Hagia Sophia) and CD (with the Country Doctor himself on it)

No need to be humble with a stash like that sir! Very nice indeed. I'm glad someone brought up the brands because I was also wondering. Sutliff is a brand I haven't explored but it sure looks like you're ready for Winter!

Dottleman":mz9sm7id said:
No need to be humble with a stash like that sir! Very nice indeed. I'm glad someone brought up the brands because I was also wondering. Sutliff is a brand I haven't explored but it sure looks like you're ready for Winter!

Sorry I been out of the net for a few weeks now but yes they are Sutliff brands and I haven't tried all of them yet but the ones I have smoked where very tasty.

Best Regards
Richard

Brewdude":u85bc1sx said:
but without the ability to zoom in it becomes difficult.

Cheers,

RR
Keep pressing Ctrl on your keyboard and use the wheel on your mouse to zoom in and out!

Richard Hester":ydgg3lrf said:
My humble collection as of now I hope to add a few more pounds of loose tobacco to replace what I have smoked I try to rotate old with new stock every 3-5 years. Its been fun and for the most part just some real good smoking.

Best Regards
Richard
THAT'S almost more 'baccy as the only cigar store in town that calls itself a "tobacco shop" has on it's few shelves !! Keep it up and you could go in business!! :twisted: :twisted:

monbla256":kexks6g1 said:
Richard Hester":kexks6g1 said:

Best Regards
Richard
THAT'S almost more 'baccy as the only cigar store in town that calls itself a "tobacco shop" has on it's few shelves !! Keep it up and you could go in business!! :twisted: :twisted:

LOL yes sir I will there is a few tobacco from the Seattle Pipe club I still want to try now and add to the collection see how well it ages in a few years.

Best Regards
Richard

allyby":kokkb0pe said:
Brewdude":kokkb0pe said:
but without the ability to zoom in it becomes difficult.

Cheers,

RR
Keep pressing Ctrl on your keyboard and use the wheel on your mouse to zoom in and out!

Doesn't work for me ally. I have Ubuntu/Firefox and the Microsquat commands don't work here!

Cheers,

RR