My Little Ceramics Project

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BriarBeagle

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Hello Bobs,

So, a few weeks back I decided to break the monotony of yet another day at the pool with my daughter, in favor of a more artistic endeavor.  I do not fancy myself to be much of an artist, but I decided that we would go try our hands at ceramics sculpting at our local ceramics studio.  After pondering what I would like to create, I ultimately settled on a pipe stand.  I figured that in the worst case scenario, it would at very least be functional.  Even if it didn't come out well, I would still have another place to store a few pipes.

Well, after some labor and two visits, here is what I came up with...

It's my interpretation of a hollowed out pipe tree, with space for three pipes and cleaners in the trunk.  Seems to accommodate the Rad Davis tomatoes nicely.  Overall, I'm pleased with this first attempt.  At the very least, I have a unique, one-of-a-kind, 3 pipe rack, and got to spend some awesome time with my kiddo.

Best,

Loren

Loren, I think that's a way great creation! I love it, and it's very organic and free-form. The tree design works and the trunk with the pipe cleaners is a brilliant idea!

And that you have managed to snag 3 of Rad's creations is epic. Not to mention the time spent with your daughter.

Well done brother, really!

:cheers:

Cheers,

RR

That turned out pretty durn good! It sounds like y'all had a good time together as well.

I dig it! And I really dig that you're thinking up exciting things to do w your daughter! Dads can be fun too! And those pipes are beauties!!!