My lucky day!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Searock Fan

Reaction score
There's a site out there you have all heard about. I won't say the name but it's one where you can buy and sell "almost" anything. They do have a rule against tobacco related items though. I seldom look at it but a couple of days ago I was browsing and happened to come on this. Forty two 2oz. new, unopened cans of 8 different premium English tobaccos. All for $200. Needless to say they are now mine. Don't think I'll be buying any for a while.:)

There's a site out there you have all heard about. I won't say the name but it's one where you can buy and sell "almost" anything. They do have a rule against tobacco related items though. I seldom look at it but a couple of days ago I was browsing and happened to come on this. Forty two 2oz. new, unopened cans of 8 different premium English tobaccos. All for $200. Needless to say they are now mine. Don't think I'll be buying any for a while.:)
Get out Ye Olde cell phone camera and send us a picture or three!! FTRPLT

If I knew the "site out there you have all heard about, but won't say the name" I might try to peddle my many tins of Dunhill. None of the tins is collector old. Most were purchased when Halfwheel first hinted that Dunhill was leaving the tobacco business. That was sometime in 2016. By 2026, if I'm still above ground and Pipestud is, as well, I'll ship it all to him to sell as "a lot." Of course, by that time, it may be a federal crime to sell tobacco.

If I knew the "site out there you have all heard about, but won't say the name" I might try to peddle my many tins of Dunhill. None of the tins is collector old. Most were purchased when Halfwheel first hinted that Dunhill was leaving the tobacco business. That was sometime in 2016. By 2026, if I'm still above ground and Pipestud is, as well, I'll ship it all to him to sell as "a lot." Of course, by that time, it may be a federal crime to sell tobacco.
Seem to remember it was called somebody's list. It was a local ad, only 10 minutes from my house, so I was over there quicker than a bunny to pick it up. Got 5 tins of each of these...

Attachments

• 20211028_151619 (Copy).jpg
    20211028_151619 (Copy).jpg
    425.8 KB · Views: 83
Those all appear to be fairly recent. Somebody was either ordered to quit or died.

Those all appear to be fairly recent. Somebody was either ordered to quit or died.
You would think, but no. He just decided to be an aromatic smoker. (go figure!)

I've only tried 2 so far, the Astley's, which I didn't care for much, but when I mixed it 50-50 with some Skokkebye English Oriental Supreme, it made a pretty good smoke. So no loss there. The other one (I'm smoking right now) is the Black House with the big black and white warning on the lid. It's a little soon to tell, but as of this moment I rate it ok. Hopefully among the others will be one or two with a real latakia kick! All that said, I've been accused by pipe smoking friends of being willing to smoke anything.

Last edited: