My new pipe Yakslon ...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too! Oh wait..it's mine! Lol. Just have to wait for it to get here. Sigh...waiting is hard :)

I can't wait to meet you in Chicago. You can't miss me, I'll be the one emptying my wallet at your table!!!

Lou

skaukatt":wukei74p said:
I can't wait to meet you in Chicago. You can't miss me, I'll be the one emptying my wallet at your table!!!

Lou
Lou you might want to get to Yaks table first, by the pictures of his pipes they're simply amazing. I just spent the last 20 minuets looking at all his pipes in this thread (again), I am thoroughly impressed, I have a feeling Yak's pipes wont last long in Chicago.

wonderful pipes, each and every one of them. excellent photos too. very fine job altogether. congratulations!

skaukatt":gioa2nzh said:

Lou
Lou, I'll bring very little pipes, not more than 20... :D
Basically it will be a pipes with the finish "rustic. " But there will be smooth. And this Canadian - one of them.
Length 125 mm
Bowl 34h43mm
Luggage 19h37mm
Mouthpiece 16h3, 5mm

Can_Ch.jpg

I wish you could accept PayPal, but then you would have all of my money! That last one is breathtakingly beautiful.

YakSlon":mlq0due4 said:
skaukatt":mlq0due4 said:

Lou
Lou, I'll bring very little pipes, not more than 20... :D
Basically it will be a pipes with the finish "rustic. " But there will be smooth. And this Canadian - one of them.
Length 125 mm
Bowl 34h43mm
Luggage 19h37mm
Mouthpiece 16h3, 5mm

Can_Ch.jpg
I'm already on sensory overload from this thread alone!!! I can't imagine having to decide on which pipe(s) in person!!! Ah, the beauty of Chicago - what a pleasant dilemma!

Looking forward to meeting you.

Wahoo! The bulldog & lumberman showed up on the USPS website tonight, only 10 days after being sent they are now in Bethpage, NY. So close... :D

Hmm...wonder if I can get to Bethpage from Philly and back on my half hour lunch break tomorrow. :lol:

Bulldog

Length 131mm
Bowl 46h40mm
Luggage 19h30
Mouthpiece 16h3.5

Bulldog_Serg.jpg

Nice deepbass...I have one of those rhodesians too. It's one of my favorite pipes! Fell in love with the shape and rustication. I use mine for Escudo. :D :cheers:

Frost":3v7erj56 said:
Nice deepbass...I have one of those rhodesians too. It's one of my favorite pipes! Fell in love with the shape and rustication. I use mine for Escudo. :D :cheers:
Thanks...can't wait to get it. Yup..total flake pipe for me, too.

We'll have to try to hook up for a beer at Victory some time. Remember when it first opened and was a cigar bar? :cry: :cry:

That'd be swell, let me know next time you will be in the area.

Didn't know Victory used to be a cigar bar. May have been before my time...I didn't really discover Victory until just a few years ago.

oooohhhh.... my likey this one... hey wait... its MINE :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: