My Peterson Pipes of the Year

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muddler

Reaction score
I've been collecting Peterson POY's since 2004 (I started on the pipe - a 314 - in mid 2003) & thought I'd share a picture of my little collection, particularly as I've just added the 2010 pipe. All are smoked, some more than others.

They are from 2004 in the bottom right hand corner, going anti-clockwise (I'm in the Southern Hemisphere remember!) to 2010 in the left hand bottom corner.

002-3.jpg

Sweeeet collection Mudd! I especially like the prince. It's a classic beauty. Thanks for sharing.
Valky

Very nice. Nice idea collecting the Christmas series of a maker. I particularly like the 3rd from the top on the right hand side. Is that the Prince?

They are all beautiful pipes but I love the look of the two most recent ones. Thanks for sharing Mr. Mud! :cheers:

That a boy Mudd!
You guys should ask him to post up his GBD collection......... it would span 5 pages, no wait even better, his Pietenpauw Collection, ......................... no wait, his entire Pete Collection........... no wait................. aaaaah damit!!

Nice Mudd!
You are a true Kapnismologist bro!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Second from the top on the right side. That pipe is really "exciting" me. You know what I mean, gentlemen.

Nice pipes for sure!
I have one (a Peterson) picked out just in case my wife balks on spending as much as what I really want for Xmas, LOL!

However that could all change once I get this pipe I have coming from Bro Sasquatch! It is entirely possible I would be looking for another one from him, heck I bet he could make one like I am looking at.

Skip