My phone number

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LL

Reaction score
fyi ---

Any BoB'er who cares to is invited to call me any time, either to straighten something out or just to say hi and talk pipes. I have one of those all-you-can-eat flat charge LD plans so it won't cost you anything.

Mentioning it because just a minute ago---and for about the 50th time---a customer said, "You know, you're not at all what I expected from reading your forum posts. You are... much, much meaner in person." :twisted:

(OK, I made up that last part. He only said "much" once.)

I'd put it here in this post, but think that might make it more likely to be bot harvested. (More robo-calls I don't need.) It's on the contact page of my site, though.

:?: Sorry, I must have missed something, I'm still relatively new here. What site :?:

EJinVA":sbgq9q2c said:
:?: Sorry, I must have missed something, I'm still relatively new here. What site :?:
Whoops. I thought it was in my sig or whatever that bottom line is called.

I'll go mess with my profile and see if I can make it appear.

Got it. Nice site man, I'll brouse it when I have more time.
Thanks, :pipe:

I know who I'm drunk dialing next time! :lol!: :drunken:

JJPHOTO":v0sghgps said:
Be careful! LL has a history of reaching out and touching people. He has a particular aversion for Ukrainians.

thomas james":v1ejcnnq said:
JJPHOTO":v1ejcnnq said:
Be careful! LL has a history of reaching out and touching people. He has a particular aversion for Ukrainians.
Aren't you Ukrainian TJ!

JP,

I'm Miscreant American!

You need a ass whuppin!

May you be infested with walnut weevils!

thomas james":o39s81i2 said:
JP,

I'm Miscreant American!

You need a ass whuppin!

May you be infested with walnut weevils!
I swear I thought you was Ukranian! :lol:

Hermit":pbcnjeis said:
I'm usually up pretty late.
Is it OK if I call you at 4AM?
Believe it or not, until a few weeks ago I slept from 6-7 am to 1:00 pm, so would have picked up. :lol:

Some Turkey Day travel forced me to crank the clock around so I could visit people normally, and I've tried to keep things better aligned since to catch more East Coast biz calls. Now I'm zonked from 2-3am to 9:00 or so in the morning.

No worries, though. I leave a machine on 24/7, and just turn the ringer off when sleeping so any time truly is OK.