My Pipe Cabinet

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PipeLeisure

Reaction score
I have seen lots of pictures of pipe racks, cabinets, and collections so I figured I post some pictures of my collection for your viewing pleasure :lol!:

Very nice! I wish I had a place for something like that

"T"

DrT999":tdm7ttts said:
Very nice! I wish I had a place for something like that

"T"

If I had something like that I make a place, bedroom - bathroom. :D

Very nice Derek, first rate stuff.

Ment to ask, What is that BIG S.O.B. of a pipe on top
:?:

Boulder":1w4o3tee said:

That pipe there is one of my biggest pipes and she is a Poul Winslow. One of my best smoking pipes no questions asked.

That is a very nice set up, I am impressed. One of these days Ill have my work shop built and I hope to build such things. I just dont have the place to work now. I really like your cabinet, they keep your pipes dust free. My house is a old house and has dust no matter how clean you are

Beautiful cabinet and collection. Many of the ones I look at seem to be too small for my bigger pipes; I've gotten two Decatur racks designed for big freehands, probably from the '70s, which seemed to be their heyday. But designing one is a great solution.

PipeLeisure":x0dn1yja said:
Boulder":x0dn1yja said:

That pipe there is one of my biggest pipes and she is a Poul Winslow. One of my best smoking pipes no questions asked.

All I can say is Sweet.
:D

Beautiful looking cabinet and great looking pipes too! :cheers:

plumbernater":7aky1v1n said:
I forgot to mention you have a impressive pipe collection as well :cheers:
Thanks pal, it has taken me about 10 years to assemble my collection...buying and trading and selling.

Tim_Haggerty":8rk3duns said:
Beautiful cabinet and collection. Many of the ones I look at seem to be too small for my bigger pipes; I've gotten two Decatur racks designed for big freehands, probably from the '70s, which seemed to be their heyday. But designing one is a great solution.
The one thing that I dont like about the way I designed this cabinet is the fact that I was really into the smaller pipes at that time and never really thought that I would someday love "larger" pipes. That being said this cabinet will not hold my larger pipes the way I like :cry:

Really beautiful piece of furniture!
It has a very substantial presence, and conveys the importance of the pipes on display.