My pipe collection

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have some very beautiful pipes in your collection. Congratulations!!  :cheers: 

Beautiful selection of briars, Thanks for sharing your collection with us.
 :cheers: 

Outstanding collection of pipes.  I too prefer the old English standards, Comoy, Dunhill, GBD, etc.

We are thrilled to have you join our group...looking forward to your posts and more pictures.

You have a fine collection of pipes, thank you for sharing them with us and may your collection grow in beauty and splendour, enjoy them all in very good health.  :sunny: 

Buckshot":fx0qa55e said:
You have some very beautiful pipes in your collection.  Congratulations!!   :cheers: 
Thank you for your congratulations! :) 

docwatson":hnddh2yq said:
Beautiful selection of briars, Thanks for sharing your collection with us.
 :cheers: 
Thank you! This is a great site and a great community of people.

pepesdad1":9cfsgzg0 said:
Outstanding collection of pipes.  I too prefer the old English standards, Comoy, Dunhill, GBD, etc.

We are thrilled to have you join our group...looking forward to your posts and more pictures.
Thank you for your welcome words. I also love old English pipes and hope to learn more information about more brands of old English pipes in the future :) 

Briar Spirit":2aqruc0w said:
You have a fine collection of pipes, thank you for sharing them with us and may your collection grow in beauty and splendour, enjoy them all in very good health.  :sunny: 
Thanks for your appreciation. I wish I can collect more pipes in the future :) 

I smoked cigarette for 15 years, but quite it after I have started smoking pipe four years ago. I am used to smoke 2 - 3 bowls a day now

Some beautiful expamples of functional art. Congrats on a fine collection rtouve.