my pipe corner and my cellar, today

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gus

Reaction score
this is my wife see

my pipe corner, but not all pipes are still

and my cellar....

and this, are mixtures are smoking now....about 120 open in this moment

I´m crazy...can be, but a happy crazy

Truly an impressive sight Gus! Love the glass fronted display cabinet for the pipes. That's showroom quality right there. And looks as though you have more 'baccy than a lot of B&M stores. Well done mi amigo!

8)

Cheers,

RR

Well, it not in the living room, is a storage room where I prepared a corner for me in the living room my wife would not let me

I have to do pics of my smokingroom

reservations must be,  if times get worse, I've always thought, however, not only  tobacco

Cripes Gus, that's one heck of a set up there old chap. Great effort!

You've got it bad--meaning good. Reminds me of a museum, for some reason. Probably the lighting. Very impressive.

Beautiful, Gus!

I noticed you use regular fruit jars for some of your blends. How do you get the lids odor free? Or do you?

MisterE":xest1dfd said:
Beautiful, Gus!

I noticed you use regular fruit jars for some of your blends. How do you get the lids odor free? Or do you?
Why bother? Just pack the tobacco in without rinsing them out. Any residual fruit scent would probably improve most blends. ;)

More than a few pipes there! A very fine collection of tobacco as well. Congratulations!

Wow! I'm in awe brother! That is a beautiful set up. Shame it's in a storage room but the way things are headed worldwide it's probably best not to advertise the presence of tobacco. Enjoy it in rude good health!

Jim

I'm drooling, right now.   :shock:

How long has it taken you to build up that wonderful collection?

Are you sure those are not pics of your Pipe Store displays ? :twisted: :twisted: VERY IMPRESSIVE !! :twisted: :twisted:

Gus, thanks for sharing those outrageous pictures. You have a superb pipe and tobacco collection/accumulation!! You have true PAD & TAD passion!! That's what I've been doing in the past year, building up my cellar so I don't have to worry about February of 2018! I'm looking forward to when I can also post some pictures after my 30 days are up.

Impressive! That strawberry jam baccy should be good with toast :D

Holy shit now that's a cellar & smoking room! :lol: :lol:

Well done, Gus! :cheers:

Wow. I love the display cases for your pipes. Nicely done. If you're going to collect pipes, that's the way to keep them. I tend to forget about stuff I sock away in drawers and cabinets. Very impressive tobacco cellar. I know where to go for a good smoke if I am ever in Spain.