My pipe has been psychedelicized!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say that the bowl has lost its colour. It probably started out looking like the stem. Maybe too many trips through the dishwasher.

In the day... old Playboy's frequently had ads for The Pipe in them.

dougc905":ojcsz5yl said:
In the day... old Playboy's frequently had ads for The Pipe in them.
That makes sense. Of course I only read Playboy for the articles...

I've not had one psychedelicized, but a friend of my daughter stole a Tinsky gold-star rho from me to smoke pot in about a decade ago. That boy actually turned-out pretty decently, though.

Buddy

Harlock999":yl1n2mnm said:
I only read Playboy for the articles...
Uh Huh... I 'read' Playboy for the pictures. The articles and adverts were also cool but secondary. This of course, was when I was 16.

Buddy Springman":dhullequ said:
I've not had one psychedelicized, but a friend of my daughter stole a Tinsky gold-star rho from me to smoke pot in about a decade ago. That boy actually turned-out pretty decently, though.

Buddy
:lol: I guess that would "ghost" a pipe pretty good!

Harlock999":e27s1e2t said:
Buddy Springman":e27s1e2t said:

Buddy
A true Tinsky bent Pot pipe now!

:lol!: :lol!:

dougc905":5cyiakby said:
Harlock999":5cyiakby said:
I only read Playboy for the articles...
Uh Huh... I 'read' Playboy for the pictures. The articles and adverts were also cool but secondary. This of course, was when I was 16.
Pictures? I never noticed. The advertisements were pretty cool in the 60's.

MisterE":oglca3ta said:
Harlock999":oglca3ta said:
Buddy Springman":oglca3ta said:

Buddy
A true Tinsky bent Pot pipe now!

:lol!: :lol!:

Yes!