My pipes and more

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipe-friend41

Reaction score
Hallo pipe smokers

I come from Germany. Im 41 years old and i love pipes since 20 years. In this Thread i want to Show my pipes and more things about the big smoke.

The first freehand i Show is a pipe from Hartmut Heckmann,germany. The grading are crowns. crown,double crown and triple crown. This is a triple crown:

fn4lmg.jpg

24dir6w.jpg

io21c7.jpg

21xv9z.jpg

2hx5a29.jpg

14e6jqv.jpg

2lxv3aa.jpg

357hs8y.jpg

6r4wi8.jpg

Greetings
pipe-friend41

WOW! That is a fabulous pipe. I'd love to have one like that in my collection. Thanks for posting it. :)

AJ

Gorgeous grain. Congratulations on a fabulous pipe!

:cheers:

I call that a volcano. And it's beautiful. I would buy that if I had a bucket of dinero.

pipe-friend41":q4rictf9 said:
The first freehand i Show is a pipe from Hartmut Heckmann,germany. The grading are crowns. crown,double crown and triple crown. This is a triple crown:
Welcome to The BoB! Very nice looking pipe, that light blonde stain will color nicely. Heckmann is a new name for me. Do you attend the occasional pipe shows the have in Germany? I have a small collection of pipe by your fellow German Wolfgang Becker. :shock:

Gorgeous straight grain! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Hallo

Thank you. Germany have a many good pipe makers. Here another triple crown from H.Heckmann:

xola9i.jpg

1fxpoi.jpg

rk32oj.jpg

mw5i60.jpg

2q3aib7.jpg

ke7xht.jpg

2qicidk.jpg

2w2hogj.jpg

The freehand is 17cm Long.

Greetings

pipe-friend41":y840z3k0 said:
Hallo

Thank you. Germany have a many good pipe makers. Here another triple crown from H.Heckmann:

xola9i.jpg

The freehand is 17cm Long.
That is the most spectacular Paneled Pipe I've been privileged to see. Clean sharp lines and grain to die for. No other style rocks my wheelhouse like a Panel and that one certainly rocks the whole boat. :)

AJ

The grain on this is just flat out fantastic. Swirly birdseye on the bottom of the bowl and shank, and straight grain elsewhere. Wonderful contrast with the stain.

You have some very impressive pipes Bruder!

ddeyr5.jpg

8) 

Cheers,

RR

Here a pipe from Lasse from Germany:

5v2as3.jpg

2117zpf.jpg

Here a pipe from Rinaldo,italy:

25qey4k.jpg

xfsvbc.jpg

35lvk44.jpg

Here another castello:

25fos43.jpg

2m7w29y.jpg

b627gk.jpg

2gt7lp0.jpg

and here a caminetto:

2upd7iw.jpg

i like classical handmade pipes.

Greetings

I can't believe I missed out on this thread!

That Hartmut Heckmann Triple Crown Volcano's grain is out of this world. :D Id he an independant pipemaker or is he associated with one of the tobacco shops in Deutschland?

Very nice pipes!