My Pipes From Chicago...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill D

Reaction score
I picked up a few while at the show. A 1972 Dunhill Redbark 656, A new 2008 Bob Hayes Bulldog, And a 1980s Unsmoked Peterson Sterling Silver Canadian. I bought the Peterson from BoB's own docwatson! Thank you for the great pipe doc'. BoB's MeerorBriar was helping The Pipe Rack at the show. She fixed me up with the Dunhill! It was great to meet you both!
myhaul.jpg

Good pick ups Bill!

DocWatson AKA Andy is a good friend of mine and a fellow member of the SHPC. He's one of the finest pipe restorers that I know and an all around good guy! The pipes he sells are pristine and always priced right....

Best,
D.J.

Danish_Pipe_Guy":odp9fpqz said:
Good pick ups Bill!

DocWatson AKA Andy is a good friend of mine and a fellow member of the SHPC. He's one of the finest pipe restorers that I know and an all around good guy! The pipes he sells are pristine and always priced right....

Best,
D.J.
Yes, Andy is very nice guy. I enjoyed talking to him very much. He knows his pipes! And his prices are very reasonable.

puros_bran":bxllk2d3 said:
I like that Pete!!!!
Yeah, I have a thing for Petersons! I missed one with a sterling silver band last month at the TAPS show. I was to slow. So, it was fate that Andy had this one!

Smoke them in good health, man.

What kind of tobacco are you planning to smoke, in which of the pipes?

Bill D,
Thanks for the kind words, and it was a pleasure to meet you in Chicago. I'm sure you'll enjoy that Pete. It has amazing birdseye grain for sure. Sometimes they are a bear to break in but persistence will pay off. Some of the finest grained pipes that I've ever seen are Peterson's. Hope to see you again at another show. Maybe Richmond???
Regards,
Andy :D :D