My Ranger

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aragorn101

Reaction score
Well here it is....my Ranger it came in today! Smoking a little Frog Morton Across the Pond in it.....drinking some Ale and of course listening to The Lord Of The Rings soundtrack! ;)

Aragorn101":eqcqledi said:
Well here it is....my Ranger it came in today! Smoking a little Frog Morton Across the Pond in it.....drinking some Ale and of course listening to The Lord Of The Rings soundtrack! ;)

The ranger is a fairly good sized pipe...but man does it look small.

I have the MacQueen ranger and the wizard as well.

They are great pipes! Love the ranger!

Enjoy!

Nope...doesn't count unless you're sitting hooded in the darkest corner of the pub, where no one can see your face unless you illuminate it with the glow of your slow and thoughtful draw... :D

Cool pipe!

Growley":uu5tgxy5 said:
Nope...doesn't count unless you're sitting hooded in the darkest corner of the pub, where no one can see your face unless you illuminate it with the glow of your slow and thoughtful draw... :D

Cool pipe!
Funny I actually saw online where you can get the cloak......mmmmmm.......I can justify that it goes with the pipe LOL

Aragorn101":wj9qx6n8 said:
Growley":wj9qx6n8 said:

Cool pipe!
Funny I actually saw online where you can get the cloak......mmmmmm.......I can justify that it goes with the pipe LOL
Every man should have one....that and a Holocaust cloak, like on Princess Bride. You never know when you might need one.

Nice pipe! Do you remember that Led Zeppelin cut where Robert Plant yells out at the end of the tune - Strider! It was the name of his dog. LOL. I think Viggo nailed it! Smoke her in good health.

That's the "official" German made version, right? Isn't it a Vauen? I've lusted after that puppy for years, but couldn't get myself to put out the $'s. Some day I'll rationalize why I need that pipe to be a complete person and buy the damn thing!

But let's not tell She Who Must Be Obeyed, OK? :lol:

Natch

Natch, I think thats a MacQueen Ranger and not the Vauen Aragon pipe.

Natch":tl97t8a9 said:
That's the "official" German made version, right? Isn't it a Vauen? I've lusted after that puppy for years, but couldn't get myself to put out the $'s. Some day I'll rationalize why I need that pipe to be a complete person and buy the damn thing!

But let's not tell She Who Must Be Obeyed, OK? :lol:

Natch
I wish it was, but it is a Macqueen, still smoke good though!