My tobacco cellar and non-smoking "smoking room"

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tobacco and related pipe article are cool but that is some really nice furniture. Some guys have alot of cool pipe stuff but I think that your furniture is the nicest that I have seen.

SmokingAngel":rpywy426 said:
Awesome cellar and setup!
Thanks! Unfortunately, most of that setup is now gone. We moved to the West Coast last year and given the price of real estate here we had to give up a lot of space. Gone is the smoking room! Only the barrister bookcase remains, tucked away in a corner. In the last 2.5 years, the pipe collection and tobacco cellar have steadily grown to about 40 pipes and 40lbs of tobacco (although that also had to be downsized some for the move):

img_3610.jpg

This is my tobacco-loving cat by the way. She comes running every time I open the bookcase and loves stealing pipe cleaners. I've made a few really cool acquisitions as well since 2010: first the wooden pipe tobacco jar (top right of the bookshelf) that came from my grandfather's tobacco shop. Saved from the flames when the shop burned down, passed on to me by my dad. A porcelain tobacco humidor (top left of the bookshelf) is now housing my snuff. And somewhere in there is a pipe offered to me by my family for Christmas.

Great barrister you have there. I keep all my pipes and tobacco in one of my barrister book cases, which is in my office. wonderful piece of furniture.