My tobacco "shelf"

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roogles

Reaction score
I took a little bit of time this evening to reorganize and catalog my tobacco "cellar" which is more of a tiny shelf in a retro metal cabinet.

Since I was in there organizing it and checking seals I thought I'd take a photo to share while it looked all spiffy.

cellar.jpg

I know... It's tiny.

The current count is seventeen 8 oz (jelly sized) ball jars of random blends, plus a few tins.

I only smoke once or twice per week, so I don't go through tobacco very fast so it's enough variety that I'm not in danger of running out tomorrow.

In addition to the shelf in the red cabinet (which is between the shelf where the espresso maker and french press live and the shelf where the tea and coffee are stored) I do have a couple of other small shelves where I'm permitted to keep my pipe stuff.

This is the top of an IKEA expedit shelf in the living room, which is where most of my pipes reside.

top_shelf.jpg

There are 26 pipes on that shelf, which you can see are mostly cobs and Grabows.

Here's a wider shot of the IKEA shelf where you can see my other cubby.

shelf_2.jpg

cubby_up_close.jpg

The cubby is where I keep my pipe cleaners, lighter supplies, (cigars in the flat humidor), more pipes in the big wooden box at the bottom, tins of pipe related stuff, cigar cutters, etc, etc, etc.

Looks good! My pipes are in socks and a shoebox, so it lacks the decor appeal. :lol: As a result I'm always intrigued by where others store their stuff.

Nice set-up ya got there! Better'n my hodgepodge of pipes on the desk, in desk drawers and in a few racks w/ 'bac spread around the house as well ! I gotta get organized someday :twisted:

Very nice mate, all my pipes are strewn about or in verious boxes, I guess I should have more of an attempt to properly display them. Looks very good, especially the wall mount.

Looks very organized, how bout some pic's of the wardens on the left. They look like they came right off the set of the Hobbit.