My wife did it again LMAO

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

regor

Reaction score
A while back my wife won some money playing bingo. Out of the winnings she let me have some to spend on a pipe and some tobacco. I gor 12 tins of GLP (4 each) Haddos, Fillmore and Cumberland. The pipe was IMP meer. It really was treat since we've been broke the last few years. Today I went into her office for a cup of coffe and to say hello. She pulled up a pic and asked if I liked this pipe. It was a Radice Churchwarden with two stem. It was rusticated except for the smooth rim. I thought it was a damn good looking pipe. I really like the "wardens". I said I really liked it and she said GREAT!! I just ordered it for you. She does have a great eye picking out pipes and what I do and don't like like. She sure is a sweetheart to say the least and this is after 24 years of marriage. We got married when we were 38 years old. I sure am happy about this. Thats one reason I always make sure she has bingo money LOL. Its the only thing she does outside of work except for the "Walk For Life" to rasie money for cancer research etc. She is a Survivor - Thank God :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

That's a great story. What a wonderful act of love from your wife.

:D Paul

Thats too cool Bro, I too have a wife that picks out good pipes, course its never outta the blue..standard fathers day,birthday,christmas routine.

congrat regor on the new pipe and the wife, i think i know the pipe she got you it sure is a beautiful one, hope it smokes well for ya.

Thanks for all the great comments Guys. I am a very lucky man thats for sure!! She does have a sister but she is a big one. I best leave it at that LOL I really am looking forward to getting that one and I will sure let ya'll know how it smokes as soon as I can. My wife sure is a good one :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

regor":u3to9f6c said:
...... Its the only thing she does outside of work except for the "Walk For Life" to rasie money for cancer research etc. She is a Survivor - Thank God :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
You're a lucky guy. My wife and I have been together for 30 years, and she is a 2 year survivor of breast cancer. I'm thankful every day for her. She and her sister, 20 year survivor, walk each year in the Phila area Walk.

morleysson":6qc1koio said:
regor":6qc1koio said:
...... Its the only thing she does outside of work except for the "Walk For Life" to rasie money for cancer research etc. She is a Survivor - Thank God :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
You're a lucky guy. My wife and I have been together for 30 years, and she is a 2 year survivor of breast cancer. I'm thankful every day for her. She and her sister, 20 year survivor, walk each year in the Phila area Walk.
,It sure does make you look at things differantly and you sure are a lot more greatful not only for the big things but the small ones as well. Like getting youa cup of coffee, a hug, and all kindds of things that are taken for granted till you come close to loosing them.

I do in a way. I just went to the store to pick up my meds. While I was there I saw a big stuffed bunny rabbit in purple and white with huge long ears. I had enough money to get it so I did and took it by her office. She loved it. She asked why and I just told her "Just Because". She was happy about it LOL :cyclops: :sunny:

About 30 years ago my first wife put all my pipes in the dishwasher because
"They stink".I came home from work to find my meager rotation ruined.I divorced
her that year.

Winslow

That happened to another friend of mine except it was with a meer. You now what happened to it. They honestly didn't know it would hurt it. He said after they argued for a bit that he couldn't help but to start laughing. She really thought she was doing something nice. Thank God my wife knows better LOL :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny: