My Wife

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will try to remember to keep you guys in my prayers. I have a terrible memory, but I just prayed for you. So, at least you get one from me :lol:.

Thank all of you guys again. It really means a lot!!!
I just got back from the early morning visit. She is a little bit better. She was able to have a full liquid meal and for the first time she got all down. She is still having trouble with the pain but the shots they give her every 4 hours seem to be working great. The morphine they gave her for the first few days just wasn't strong enough. I forgot to ask the nurse what it was LOL. I was there this AM when she came in and gave her the shot. I asked if she had one for me. She started laughing and told me not today LMAO. What ever it is sure helps and I'll try to remember to ask her this afternoon when I go back.
My wife said to Thank all of you for your support. I told her how great you all have been and she is very Thankful. Let you more when I find out more. Thanks again - Roger

Bulldog Bruce":brfykrya said:
Roger, Dalaudid maybe?

Bd
I think that might be it. I forgot to ask when I was there this afternoon but that sure sounds familar. It sure seems to work alot better. My wife is and was a very straight person and its funny to see her get high as a kite LOL. :flower: She is doing a little better now but had too many visitors today and needed to rest so I came home to wait for the son to arrive in about two hours

Regor,
I sure hope she gets to come home soon...I'll be praying for a full recovery.

Mike

I just talked to my wife and she said that she most likely be released this afternoon between 12 and 2. God know how Happy that makes me. She will still have to rest and take meds and I'll damn well see that she does LOL. I am so Happy about all that!!
' I want to Thank you all again for all the prayers, good thoughts and positive energy that were sent our way. It helped alot and I'm very grateful :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :heart:

I'm keeping the prayers coming. They work. Go easy on yourself as well. Remember that you're in Good Hands.

A little bad news. We were in the process of getting ready to go home and they czme in for the last check. It revealed that her oxeygen count was too low. They are keeping for another night and run some test to find out why and fix it or what to do here at home. Thats about all we know at the mement. We'll know more tomarrow and I'll let you know as soon as I can.
Thank you again for the prayers and positive thoughts. Here's hoping and praying...............

R. will keep them coming your way. Thought I had posted this a few min. ago, with my cyber skills there is no telling where it went

Bd

Regor,

Your wife and family are in my prayers. Hope she is feeling better and recover's quickly.

Nick

My wife has been home for the last couple of days and it sure hasn't been easy. It seemed that the pain and discomfort increased for awhile ther but now has gotten ever so slightly better. The bad stuff is still there but like I said is improving slightly. It is still rough as hell but as she gets a little extra rest and pease here and there, it does improve. We have a long way to go and still have the doctors to see and they will take care of this mess.. Her primary care doctor has gotten a lot better in his treatment of her and has turned out to be pretty good. I sure have to keep an eye on her and almost wait on her hand and foot. But thats what husbands and wives are supposed to do for each other. It sure is a long process and I will keep you posted as things get better. Thanks again for all your good thoughts, prayers and positive energies sent our way. Thay have really helped!!!!

Thanks for the update. My continued prayers and thoughts of karma are with you both.

I am glad she is home Roger and I will continue to pray for both of you. :D

need your prayers and things more than ever now. We have had a big set back and Bettey in on her way to the emergency room at the hospital in Tucson. Her Lupus doctors called and said he wanted her up there as soon as possible. I am in n o shape tp drive so a friend of ours is driving her up there. Part of what is wrong is full blown Pneumonia. While this isn't the direct problem her lupus and other things combined can lead to congestive heart disesse(sp). The doc said he has his doubts but has to make sure it isn't lupus related and what cause and effect is in place. The heart doctor will be in on the conferance caalll so they will know weather to keep her for awhile up there or change the meds and send her back here. It does sound complicated and all mixed up but that is part of what Lupus can and will do. I will be called and kept fully noticefied od whats going on. I will be there tomarrow if she is kept overnight. Its hard to explain this in the shape I'm in. I really appreciate aal the help you all can send her way. God knows I am worried. Thank You very much!!!!!!

My thoughs are with you and your wife Roger, we is all pullin fer you both.