My Wife

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roger,

The Kingdom of Heaven is on yours and you wife's side!!!

Father in Heaven, maker of Heaven and earth, please surround our brother Roger and his wife with your tangible loving care. Send down your healing fire Lord. We need fresh fire and the sweet wind of your spirit to blow across us. Bless Roger, his home and his family with strength and comfort to endure that which is before them. Let them experience your grace and let them see your goodness as you work all things together for the good of those who love you and are called according to your purpose. Amen!!!

Roger, you claim those promises and hold on to them. While we don't always see the Lord's pruposes in the short term He will open your heart and mind to see them in His perfect timing.

All the best to you and your wife. I've been where you are now, and I know that prayer sustained both my recovery and my wife's recovery from cancer.

We are here for you.

They did operate on Betty yesterday. It started off well and then then it hiy the fan. Her heart stopped!! It was brought and everything seemed to go well after that. As far as they can tell it ended up up beiging a susscess and things seem to be headed back to normal. She felt a lot better lastt night and was in a god mood.. Its still going to take some time to see and figure out everythiung. I do know that I will have to spend a few weeks taking care of her and getting her to the doctors of various kinds untill the get it all taken care of. They had to drain the water from around her heart and get the pain under control. Last night was the first time in a long time that I got a little sleep and feel much better. I'll find out soon about how Bettey did. I should hear something soon. This new hospital is sure a lot better thean the last dump we went to. Here is hoping and praying.................

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:face:

Roger, prayers for your wife as she goes through this ordeal, and for you and yours for strength as caregivers. May God Bless you all.
Ron

Roger, prayers for your wife as she goes through this ordeal, and for you and yours for strength as caregivers. May God Bless you all.
Ron

Hey Regor,
Sorry to hear about your wife. my prayers are for you guys.