My Wife

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

regor

Reaction score
For the last three days my wife has been in the Hospital. Her throat gland is infected and a few other thing have caused her to go into full flair up with Lupus. This is the worst one I've seen in the last 14 years that she has had it.. They are still in the process of finding out what it isn't. They have check for a return of her cancer but that part looks good so far. They a few more test to run.. I have been a wreck and can hardly sleep. The dogs are going alittle crazy when she isn't here at night and keep looking for her and want me to help. I have talked to them. I know they don't understand the words but they do the emotion. This moring was the first time she could talk so that is a good sign. As soon as the do the test and get the pain under controll they'll mlet her out I think. They are giving the morphine 1 more day then they have to use something stronger or differant. I sure will be glad to get her back home here. If I can nap fpr an hour or two I'm going back to the hospital just to sit with her for a while. Our son that lives in LA is coming in tomarrow morning. He is our youngest at 35.

If you are so inclined we sure could use some prayers and good thoughts, Thank you!!!

Roger,

You and your wife are in my prayers!

Lord, please bring your healing touch to that hospital room where Roger's wife is and touch her body and give her strength! Please give Roger an extra measure of strength and comfort him. Please allow their son safe travel from LA. Please help them Lord as only you can! We prayer for and agree on these things in Jesus name........Amen!

I will try to give you a call Roger.

Mark

Not knowing what to say,Roger-good hope and serenity sent your way,sir.I will say this;take care of you,so you can help the others in your crew,including the wife.
Keep us posted,if you can find time.Strong wishes for full recovery and rest for you both!
Respectfully,Tony

Roger,

My prayers are certainly with your wonderful wife and, with you, and your family. You have many, many friends here .

Many blessings,

Paul

I hope for a speedy recovery for your wife and the best for you and your family.

Prayers and thoughts for a full and speedy recovery and for you also while keeping things under control at home.

LtMac

I can not Thank You all enough!! I just paid a short visit to the Hospital. It was short for a very good reason. They changed her anti-biotics and pain meds and the amount given her. The nurse said in about 15 mins they noticed a great improvement in her throat and the pain meds sent her into La LA land. The pain was almost all gone and thee pressure in her throat was a lot less. Even they were surprised. She was flat out stoned and I was envious(sp) LOL. I finaly got her in bed instead on sitting in the chair that was more comfortable for her. She was sound asleep in 30 seconds so I came home to take my meds and see If I can get soime rest.

Prayers and positive energy and good thouughts really do work. She is much better but still has a little ways to go. I want to thank you all again from the bottom of my heart :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :heart:

You shall both be in my prayers for a quick recovery and a peaceful time ahead. God Bless You and your family at a stressful time.
AC

You, your wife, and all the people taking good care of her shall be in my prayers. Best wishes for a complete and quick revoery in every way.

Roger, thoughts and prayers for your wife and yourself both, and as mentioned earlier in these replys, you gotta take care of youself soes you can help her.

Bd

Regor,

Keeping you and your wife in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy return to health.

Take care,

TC