My wife's idea

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Legit qestion do i know him no apparently there are such things as dumb questions on here hmm

Old Nate":iw1zk7hk said:
Yeah, I think the pipe shows are the places to have meet ups. The guys close to the east coast can meet and the west coast do the same. Simply when one is approaching try to get a group together who is going. I've yet to attend one but would really like to go someday.
Columbus, OH isn't too terribly far from you (assuming your profile is up to date)...it'd be great to run into you one of these years!

Blackhorse":1egzpn6s said:
Hey IDBowman - congrats on those CUBS!
What a series that was.

I suppose this means I'll have to edit my signature a bit, though.

Sorry Arky old mate. Didn't mean to mislead you. We Brits can have an 'odd' sense of humour that can take a bit of getting used to. Sadly no biplanes in the hangar for me, just a few model aeroplanes.

I know and understand. I just don't wanna end up being that guy if you get what I mean. The one guy that no one likes.

Yeah, I know. No one wants to be that guy.

Don't worry. You never really know, but I think there might be a lot of guys here that have friends on this site and maybe not much else. Not saying that describes you, just meaning this is supposed to be a place guys can and do come for friendship and support, not to get hassled and talked down to. I think we by and large succeed.

Oops. Gotta go...phone!

Back.  Dang sales call.

Anyway...my suggestion is to just relax and be yourself and ease into things. We're a good bunch of guys and will treat you...well...ALMOST OK.