NASA has remarkable grasp of the obvious

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More than we want to know.

And as far as being prepared, there is no being prepared. Even if we would to bury ourselves went underground life as we know it would cease to exist on the surface and it would not return to anything we know for probably several hundred years.
So if it's coming let it come, I'd rather be dead then survive. So, I reckon I'm prepared as much as anyone. ;)

I'm with Ron on this one. However I don't see why any one should worry. There's only two things that can happen. If it hits we all die so there's no chance to worry. If it misses it would be silly to worry wouldn't it?

AJ

The vid won't play for me. But I've heard doom and gloom about this in the past. Not gonna worry about it until there's something concrete on the horizon.

Weren't there a bunch of films that came out a while back with doomsday scenarios about such an event? Hollywood is always looking to make a fast buck out of gullibility.

Not concerned here.

The_Grasshopper_and_the_Ants.png

Cheers,

RR

If it happens there is nothing we can do about it, just have a full pipe in your mouth when our time is up! Living with family can be like Doom & Gloom right now....lol

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

The way I see it is like A.J. said. We only have two worries. Weather or not it hits. If it misses no worries. If it hits still only two worries. Heaven or hell? Heaven no worries. Hell to busy catching up with friends and relations to notice where we are. So still no worries.

For some reason the presidential election comes to mind. And the nonsense is going to drag on for years, no quick and merciful end for us...

"They" are warming us up for budgets to escape to Mars, since our present abode could be bashed to smithereens. OTOH, so could Mars.

bosun1":r5bj5n5o said:
For some reason the presidential election comes to mind.  And the nonsense is going to drag on for years, no quick and merciful end for us...
At least with the election turning out as it did we won't have to worry about a complete disaster that would have resulted if the other candidate had won. :cheers:

AJ

KevinM":yvzm1ybj said:
"They" are warming us up for budgets to escape to Mars, since our present abode could be bashed to smithereens. OTOH, so could Mars.
Nah they want to scare us silly so when the aincent aliens return we will go "Oh thank god it is you guys. We thought we were about to blow up!" hahaha