NASPC '14 show

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idbowman

Reaction score
So...who'll be in Columbus for the NASCP show August 22nd-23rd?  I'm hoping to make it in on time for the Friday evening meet and greet, but will definitely be there all day on Saturday.

I'll definitely be there! Getting in town early Friday for the show at Smokers' Haven and heading home Sunday evening.

I will be there ! This is one of my favorite shows. I will be at the Smokers Haven event Friday. At the show I'll either be at the Smokers Haven table or sharing a table with Thomas James.

I'm probably going to be there, won't have a table just hanging about, will be at the smokers haven event on Sunday as well, If I have any pipes ready to take, they will probably be on the table with Nate King, since he was gracious enough to offer

Harry, if I see you I'll stop by and introduce myself...I suspect I'll be able to pick you out in the crowd  :D 

I need to plan a trip down south next year, I would love to attend an event like this!

Fatman":8bnvp6ld said:
I need to plan a trip down south next year, I would love to attend an event like this!
Columbus is a great show, big enough to be a lot of fun, but small enough to see almost everything.
Las Vegas might be closer to you, it's in November.

Count me in! I'll have a table and everything. Maybe I'll even have a few pipes. :p

I'm only about 2 hours north of there, but unfortunately, I will NOT be there...

Too much going on up here to get away. Have fun everyone!

I'll be there. At Smokers Haven Friday and the big show on Saturday. Since I live in Columbus, I wouldn't miss this for the world. Last year was my first year for both events. I had so much fun and met so many super people they are now a annual tradition for me.

I will also be at Smokers Haven on Friday, Gonna be a good weekend!