Natch

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Fine transaction with a great seller, even added a treat to the mix, thanks again.
banjo

Completed a trade with Natch recently. Excellent seller! Included a little extra as well! Super fast shipping and great communication.

Showed up and well packed.

No extras here, but I'm just an antsy BoB noob, nervous about sending so much $ to a guy I don't know.

:)

Just completed a purchase of some baccy with Natch.  It was a pleasant and smooth transaction.  Great communication through and through, coupled with generous pricing and fast shipping.  I couldn't be more pleased.

Was delighted to find a few special extras in the order too, which I initially thought was a shipping error.  

Thanks for a great transaction Natch. :cheers:

I went for the 'mystery box' deal from him. Wow! Awesome! Highly recommend!

A super brother to do business with. Great guy, fast shipping, very responsive to communication.

Jim

Jeff really went above and beyond, thanks again for the great blends! Highly recommend ordering from him.

Just received a care package from natch... holy smokes, what a guy. Jeff, I just can’t thank you enough. You went way above and beyond with this one. I know it’s a cliche... but... you shouldn’t have.

I’m stumped as to what to try first!