Naughty November Bombing run!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I think the SC made its last run and is crippled badly making its way home, I think I asked too much of it to do 4 runs w/o any layover.

There a guy who has hounded me for years to get his hands on it so I guess that’s the next step hopefully the F-14 he’s trading me for it will do well.
banjo

The vagaries of combat have apparently caused obfuscation re my phase of the current mission. All pre-launch radar, lidar, ground and air intel indicated this mission would require a two day transit...and timelines were calculated accordingly so as to comply with the standard Friday hit. Once airborne the pilot and navigator began reporting data conflicting with that promised timetable. At this point their en route reporting data calculates to being on target on Monday. It’s like they are flying the most direct route possible...by way of Rio de Janeiro!

Even though we have always preferred a joint drop ‘en mass’ to create the most spectacular shock and awe possible...there is much to be said for the psychologically horrific effect of repeated hits...day after day.

It looks like this mission will be one of those incrementally devastating events. So keep yer chins up and yer ordinance dry. Que sera sera.

Earlier reports from my pilots showed anti aircraft fire that would have delayed mission. New reports say they are pushing through the flack and are on final bomb run.

November 30th, 2018 a date that will live on in infamy. A unsuspecting member and very good guy will be the victim of a heinous bombing onslaught from the empire of BOB. Hopefully his neighbors and neighborhood will not suffer from this mission. Unfortunately civilians often fall prey in acts of war.

BriarBeagle said:
OMG! OMG! OMG!

Mayday...Mayday...

View of my yard...

Standby...

Need to process this...

Yup, looks like California alright..... But how are things going in Pennsylvania?

Oh yah, dead to rights...... No one is safe....

First wave looks successful. Second wave?

giphy.gif

BriarBeagle said:
OMG! OMG! OMG!

Mayday...Mayday...

View of my yard...

Standby...

Need to process this...

Well at least you still have your pipe, bed and hifi system :lol!:

Excellent stuff one and all, oh and Eggman, there’s a coffee with a big dash of Jamisons awaiting you in the mess hall.