NC Triangle Area Pipe Smokers Meet-up: December 9, 2018

• Thread starter Deleted member 2386
  • Start date
Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Deleted member 2386

Just relocated to NC and looking forward to attending my first meeting of the Triangle Area Pipe Smokers club! Know there are a few BOB members in the area, too, so this could be a great time to meet in meatspace if y'all are able. It's going to be held next Sunday, the 9th, at 2PM at the Raleigh Elks Lodge #735. Here's their site for more info, hope to see some of you there!

GeoffC":tkhuxp05 said:
Well I live as far south in Wake County as you can go but now I may have to go!
Hope you can make it! Since it's at an Elks Lodge not sure if it's BYOB or what, but if so I'll bring some fancy brews to share...or maybe we could interpret that latter B to stand for bourbon and I'll bring a wee dram!

No worries, gents, they hold them every month! Heck, if the weather forecast holds true I may skip it, too...

Well hopefully when that low flies across country it goes north if is goes south over water we are looking at 6" of snow! Guess it will depend on weather. They salt the roads in South Wake County last.

Magic 8-Ball says, "Outcome not so good"

Great bunch at the TAPS group. I try to get there whenever I'm at my spot in Raleigh. Sad to say, I haven't been there in a while :cry: :cry: :cry: :cheers: FTRPLT