NC Triangle Area Pipe Smokers Meet-up: Sunday June 23

• Thread starter Deleted member 2386
  • Start date
Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Deleted member 2386

I've been way down periscope for a while, but am looking forward to resurfacing at this weekend's meeting of the Triangle Area Pipe Smokers club. It starts at 2PM on Sunday the 23rd, and will be held at the Apex Cigar Lounge (BYOB). This month's theme is all about flakes, so if anyone's curious I'll be bringing tins of ABF, Robert McConnell Scottish Flake, Tordenskjold Virginia Slices, and Bracken Flake. Here's the TAPS website, hope to see some of you there!

"Bracken Flake!"

I could just make it if I left central IL now. I try not to push to hard in one day any more. Just too tiring. But I would have to skip a couple promised things I need to do.

Well, smoke a bowl for me! And when all those that try it for the first time turn green and cannot continue. Collect what they scrape out of their pipes and send it to me. I'll pay the postage.

:lol:

Carlos":8vrhkynd said:
"Bracken Flake!"

I could just make it if I left central IL now.  I try not to push to hard in one day any more.  Just too tiring.  But I would have to skip a couple promised things I need to do.  

Well, smoke a bowl for me!  And when all those that try it for the first time turn green and cannot continue.  Collect what they scrape out of their pipes and send it to me.  I'll pay the postage.

:lol:
Haha wish you'd made the roadtrip but I understand! I brought what was left of the Bracken I cracked on my birthday down specifically for a fellow SG/GH masochist who'd never tried it--and he was dully impressed! It's hilarious seeing folks' interest perk up when you mention one of the blends you're sharing is out of production...and then their horror when they take a sniff of the offered flakes! Didn't get any other takers this time around, but then that's probably for the best if I want to be allowed to come back...

GeoffC":5q3unkd9 said:
Out on the coast and bummed since that is my regular B&M hangout. How did it go?
It was a great meet-up, probably had close to two dozen folks show! And that was my first time down there but won't be my last, really great shop...and I like being able to puff away while watching chickens go on bug patrol around the yard!