NE Ohio Folks - NEW PIPE CLUB!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idbowman

Reaction score
After some conversation at the NASPC pipe show in Columbus, a few of decided to pull the trigger and form a club for pipe smokers in the Greater Cleveland area (which, as anyone from the area knows), is VERY loosely defined as from Sandusky-ish to the PA border, and as far south as you can go before you're more or less in Akron.

Dues will be VERY minimal, social meetings held the first Tuesday of every month (starting...well, starting tomorrow evening). We're meeting at JoVann's Tobacco in Mayfield Hts.

All are welcome - I know there are a few Ohio guys here, and I think a couple might be from the area. Anyone interested in info can PM me here...or just show up on night!

Man I wish I could make it to this first meeting, as I've been wanting to get together with fellow pipe smokers in this area and possibly start a club. Also I'm very familiar with jovanns and have sold some pipes to them in the past. Great people to deal with and a nice little shop as well. Prepare yourselves to get smoked out though, especially if the usual crowd of cigar smokers are there. I will mark it on my calendar for next month and hopefully i won't be swamped with work by then.

Sounds great, B&B...it'd be good to meet you.

I think we've reserved the smoking room for meeting days, so hopefully the smoke will be manageable!