Need a Blue Riband Pipe Box

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZuluCollector

Reaction score
I'm going to be showing my Comoy Blue Riband pipe collection at next year's Chicago show. As a part of the exhibition, I'm developing a catalog of the collection, and I need to borrow or buy a Blue Riband pipe box. I was sure I had one but I cannot for the life of me find one.

Does anyone have one I could buy or borrow? I have a sock and I have the inserts.

Thanks for your help.

ZuluCollector":jkuwg8af said:
I'm going to be showing my Comoy Blue Riband pipe collection at next year's Chicago show. As a part of the exhibition, I'm developing a catalog of the collection, and I need to borrow or buy a Blue Riband pipe box. I was sure I had one but I cannot for the life of me find one.

Does anyone have one I could buy or borrow? I have a sock and I have the inserts.

Thanks for your help.
Your request needs to be in the Town Crier thread, not in the one for pipe/tobacco history :twisted: 

monbla256":6udj7d3t said:
ZuluCollector":6udj7d3t said:

Thanks for your help.
Your request needs to be in the Town Crier thread, not in the one for pipe/tobacco history :twisted: 
Help me understand why. I'm creating a document that is historical and document in nature. I'm not selling anything nor am I a retailer.

My understanding of this thread was a place to put INFORMATION about pipes and tobacco, but it is the 21st century so anything is OK to do these days  :cheers: Besides I'll bet you get MORE responses over on the other thread as folks go there to GET stuff :twisted: :twisted: