Need a little puter help

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

regor

Reaction score
I have a small prob. How in the world do I change my email addy here. I had high speed installed this AM and it sure is something else. I am having a lot of fun going place and having everything dl instead of all thos little red stars LOL. God Bless my wife for setting this up and paying for it since I can't work. Shre sure is a Sweetheart!!!

Send me your new email address in a Private Message and Ill change it for you.

It sure looks like its all done. Thank you very much!!! I really do appreciate it very much. I have a lot of things to get use too. Its all so diferant now. I may not get off the puter for a long time today. Looking at the videos is a lot of fun. For the first time I saw all of the pipes on Roush's site. Before this I got a lot of those little red x's. I'm going to have a blast with this. Thanks again - regor, the excited LMAO

This high speed is something else!!! It really changes the way and what you surf LOL. I bet tomarrow will be another long day on the net. I can go places that I couldn't before and watch some of those crazy vids. Thanks for all the encouragements guys. After I get back from the docs in the morning and I do 1 or 2 errands, I'll sure take off on the net somewhere and read some papers from other countries anf just smoke and read and listen :cyclops: :bounce: :sunny: :affraid: