Need a Tac pipe !

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monbla256

Reaction score
Anyone have any ideas about a Tactical Pipe that one can buy for $19.95 shipping? One that I can run over with my Hummvee, put on fire, freeze it , and if I order it today I get a SECOND one FREE !! I figure if they sell all the "TACTICAL" things on TV surely there is a "TACTICAL PIPE" ! :twisted: :twisted: They have TACTICAL sunglasses, TACTICAL flashlights, TACTICAL boots. and on and on, ALL for $19.95 BOGO free so why not a TACTICAL PIPE !! :twisted: :twisted:

Used Bryon. Probably get it free. I think it'll survive a nuclear blast, just like a cockroach.

My Kaywoodie Standard survived a trip through the washing machine and still smokes beautifully so it's pretty rugged but I doubt you could get Kaywoodie to produce them for $19.95 BOGOF :D

Adam

Slowroll":zh88ukgw said:
Used Bryon. Probably get it free. I think it'll survive a nuclear blast, just like a cockroach.
:lol!:

So true!

check out the vauen quixx pipes. i just picked up an estate one on the cheap just because i love the way it looks. i got the black with clear acrylic one. not the most ergonomic pipe, but it sure looks "tactical"

nogbert":anp59b3u said:
check out the vauen quixx pipes. i just picked up an estate one on the cheap just because i love the way it looks. i got the black with clear acrylic one. not the most ergonomic pipe, but it sure looks "tactical"
Now put it on the road and run it over with your Hummvee to see if it's truly "Tactical" ! :twisted:

I know these are not really tactical, but, my MM corn cob pipes have been through a
lot of abuse and are still smokable. Maybe they can make one in the shape of a
tank with the bowl in the top of the turret! :lol:

Yeah. A Cob. Get many for your price point. Run over one...it’s squashed flat. Pull the next one out of your pocket.

I think your desire to have a pipe the smokes well, can take a licking and keep on ticking and be cheap...ain’t gonna fly. I think One could be made...maybe titanium...but it’s the cheap thing that disallows it.

Good luck though.

Another vote for a Kaywoodie. Especially one with a stinger stem. Easy to clean and you could probably use water to rinse it too.

And of course as others have stated .... cobs.

Navyflake":b8mfw0kd said:
Another vote for a Kaywoodie. Especially one with a stinger stem. Easy to clean and you could probably use water to rinse it too.

And of course as others have stated .... cobs.
I have a few Kaywoodies also. One in particular, I carried all through my active duty time in the Army. This one went with me to and from Germany. While I was there, it was dropped out of a 2 and a half ton truck. It was recovered and returned to me unscathed! I smoked it for several years afterward until one day I was smoking it in the back yard when a bee started buzzing around my face. I swatted at the bee and as I did, I knocked the pipe out of my mouth. I chipped a couple of teeth and it was then that I realized I was still holding the bit in my mouth! The pipe had fallen to the ground. I picked it up and saw that the stem with the stinger was broken! It broke right at the point where the stinger came out of the bit. I still have the pipe and bit but haven't had it fixed yet. One of these days I will find someone to fix it and I can smoke it again. But for now, it just sits on a shelf with some of my other lonely pipes that I don't smoke.

Corncobcon":5at1yowv said:
I know these are not really tactical, but, my MM corn cob pipes have been through a
lot of abuse and are still smokable.   Maybe they can make one in the shape of a
tank with the bowl in the top of the turret! :lol:
That's where my money would be. Cheap as chips so no biggy if it gets KIAd. Paint it black, pop a made a made in China sticker on it, and rename it something like a X1. Job done.