need help

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipetongue1

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Even' All, What distingwishs Bull dawg, Rhodisan, bullmoose, thanx, Ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :king:

I've always been under the impression that basically a Bulldog has a diamond/square shank, a Rhodesian has a round shank and a Bull-moose is a Rhodesian that looks like the bowl has been mushed down to make it a little shorter (and larger in diameter) and flatter or kind or saucer shaped. I have a Jirsa Bull-moose and really enjoy smoking it. I know that in some circles there is always an argument on whether or not if it has a bent shank determines if it is a Bulldog or Rhodesian.

mdmiller5":ne1zb3gv said:
I've always been under the impression that basically a Bulldog has a diamond/square shank, a Rhodesian has a round shank and a Bull-moose is a Rhodesian that looks like the bowl has been mushed down to make it a little shorter (and larger in diameter) and flatter or kind or saucer shaped. I have a Jirsa Bull-moose and really enjoy smoking it. I know that in some circles there is always an argument on whether or not if it has a bent shank determines if it is a Bulldog or Rhodesian.
So, you like your Jirsa? I saw a couple last night that I really liked and thought about getting one of them. Would you consider them to be on par with similarily priced Petersons, Stanwells, and Savinellies?

:pipe: