need your prayers

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you all for your prayers! my friend passed away on saturday. they took him off life support, and his heart beat for 11 more hours. god I will miss him!

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family and to you.

I am very sorry to here about your friends passing. I will be praying for you and his family over the next few days.

Mark

Please accept my condolences. It is so hard to lose a good friend. I'll be praying for you and his family.

Sympathies go out to you and your friends family. He is in a better place now and suffering no longer...

May God hold him close and watch over his family in this time of need.

Our Sympathies with you and Jasons family Vaper. Now is when you gotta stand up and be strong for his family, and for yourself also.

Bruce

My condolences and sympathies on your loss.
Its awful seeing a loved one in the ICU, and feeling the absence can be so hard.
Hang in there - time and providence will heal all.

Very saddened to hear of your loss. Hopefully in the days ahead, your memories will lessen the the pain.

Jim

I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. May the healing begin, and all rest in the knowledge that he is no longer suffering, and in a much better place.

Sorry to hear of your friends passing. Thoughts and prayers to his family and to you.