need your prayers

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vaperfavour

Reaction score
last night my best friend,jason dezens was ina major car accident, in grave condition, docs don't think he is going to make it. he is only 33. we need your prayers, brothers. we need your prayers.

Vaper,

I will be thinking of and praying for your friend today. Right now I ask the Lord that he will give Jason an added measure of strength that will allow his body to heal quickly from the injuries that he has sustained. Touch his body Father right now at this very moment. Thank you Lord, in Jesus name I pray! Amen!

I know how important thoughts and prayers are. Your friend and his family and friends have my very best. I do pray for a good recovery for him and his family and friends!!

Praying for a quick and complete recovery, strength and comfort for his loved ones, and wise guidance for his care-givers.

vaperfavour,
My thoughts and prayers are with your friend Jason and his family and you.
EJ

Sorry to learn of this vaper. Prayers and thoughts are certainly with your friend and you.

I am in agreement with my brothers for Jason's healing. I will continue to pray for him and for you. Keep us posted.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Jason, wishing Jason a full recovery.
Andy

Just saw this thread, praying for your friend. Hope all turns out OK.......

Your friend will have a place in my thoughts today. May God and his mercy smile upon your friend.