New albums in the works

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished previewing and approving the master of the re-mix project, entitled "The Wind and the Cradle". 15 selections that are very emotional and poignant for me, as it represents a certain period of time I was going through.

It's sure fine to see these tunes finally attaining the ideal I had for them some 10+ yrs ago. Some great stuff here, if I do say so myself. Got the shivers listening to them, and one or two choked me up. The musicians I worked with on this made it what it is. Pretty exciting.

So this will now be uploaded for duplicating, and I hope to have the final product in hand in a few weeks. And once again, those who would like a hard copy (CD) need only ask. Additionally, it will be on my website for free downloads.

Beyond that, I've a 3 tune acoustic mini-project that's in final mixdown. And that will also be released shortly. Plus I've got whole loads of new material to cut.

And the beat goes on.......

;)

Ozark Wizard":a8dg9ldm said:
Congratulations! You just keep cranking out the tunes! Awesome.  :cheers:
Appreciate the kind words Ozzie. May it continue to fuel my soul!

:afro:

Cheers,

RR

Really glad to hear you finally got the satisfaction you so deserved. 10 years is a long wait but knowing you these songs are amazing and will be well worth listening to.

Keep pushing my friend that creative outlet is a true gift.

Jim

huffelpuff":yswfwcu4 said:
Really glad to hear you finally got the satisfaction you so deserved. 10 years is a long wait but knowing you these songs are amazing and will be well worth listening to.

Keep pushing my friend that creative outlet is a true gift.

Jim
I'm often reminded of just that Jim. I feel fortunate, and it's not out of my own efforts. I'm a humble conduit of something far greater than myself. And I give thanks each and every time a creation has been bestowed upon me.

Cheers,

RR

And....the hits keep on keeping on!

Wrote another 2 tunes today. One Rockabilly ditty, and another roughly in a Surf style. Not to mention the other several that have popped out over the past weeks.

Dunno where it all comes from, but I ain't arguing!

:drunken:

Cheers,

RR

I may have mentioned that I have a mini-project in the works consisting of 3 acoustic tunes that weren't ready to go for "Roll On Like The Tide". Have now just approved the masters for these so will have them uploaded to CD place later today. The graphics are all ready as well. So that will be a 3-tune album.

All to say that I'll have some more discs ready before too long. I really don't have enough time left to flesh these out to a full-blown project before I retire and move. Have another 6 acoustic tunes for that which will have to wait until I get settled in the new digs. Plus there's about 20 new electric selections - fodder for future projects.

However, I am embarking on a full re-mix of another one of my older projects that failed to achieve the high marks I set for it. And I made it clear to my engineer of my timeline, so hope to have this one complete before too much longer.

Cheers,

RR